What is EGOCENTRIX CDRS technology?
CDRS (Cloud Data Resilience Strategy) technology is a hybrid solution that combines disaster recovery planning and online backup, fusing the strategic and immediate nature of the first with the flexibility and savings of the second.
What we do is create a virtual private server (VPS) in one of our Canadian data centres, being sure to provide you with enough disc space and install the applications you use on a daily basis. Once the server has been properly configured and the VPN connection has been secured, we initiate the real-time synchronization of your data. After that, everything is automated. If you save a file at 12:20 p.m., a copy will automatically be saved on your VPS by 12:21 p.m.!
You deleted that same file and now you want to recover it? Nothing is easier, thanks to secure remote access (RDP). And you know what’s even better? With Microsoft Shadow Copy technology at your disposal, your CDRS can store up to 60 copies of each file for a two-month period. Thus, you’ll be able to recover a file as it was 3 weeks ago, even if it was erroneously modified and saved.
What does our CDRS offer include?
- Creation andconfiguration ofyour Virtual Private Server (VPS) with free “Big Data” storage option
- Configuration of a secure VPN connection for remote access at all times
- Free activation of Microsoft Shadow Copy
- All the required licences so that your VPS will comply with industry laws and standards (Microsoft Windows Server…)
- Free bilingual technical support, available 24/7
For a personalized quote, please contact our sales department by clicking HERE.